Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Latest Desk Doll

So, I've been working on the desk dolls. A few friends have seen the first ones and would love their own. Realistically, I just can't make everyone a doll, at least not using my current method. So, for the last few days I have been trying to make smaller versions (the original dolls are between 4 inches and 5 inches and it takes hours to make the hair). So far I am not as happy with the small versions. It's still taking a bit too long. They're a work in progress.

But here's my latest finished work! I am too happy with this one MyMy, inspired by a great friend of mine.
flivkP7110114

Check out the side view! I had such fun making the mowhawk!
fliocsP7110115
jhkP7110118

I'm hoping to post some pictures of the smaller desk prototypes soon and I've been working on a set of crochet earrings.

Thanks for taking a look!
~Dee

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails