Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blogus Interruptus or a baby is born!

Hey Good People,

The blog has been woefully neglected but for a wonderful reason! My bubbly baby girl was born just about two weeks ago. She was almost 4 weeks early and I had to have an emergency csection. She's cute and healthy but mom needs a lot more recovery time! So, until I get back on my feet, the blog will be a bit quiet.

Check back in a few weeks for the updates I intended to put up before her early arrival.

Oh, yeah, there is a crafty picture of the new little one... I made her a hat during our first day of convalescing. The hat is a simple triple stitch crochet design and was worked freehand while on meds (lol) so there isn't a tutorial.

Introducing the amazing Baby H.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! She's beautiful! So precious! I hope your emergency c-sec wasn't as traumatic as mine was. i still have horrible flashbacks of it. Anyway, it's over and you have a beautiful bundle of joy! Get well soon and enjoy the infant stages while they last.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails