Monday, August 16, 2010

Mittens and Hats! A Baby is Coming..oh my!

I've finally eased back into crafting. Mostly, I've been crocheting quick little hats, booties and mittens (see picture below) for the baby. I am getting really nervous, excited and well, overwhelmed. Last doctor visit, my funny (sarcasm) midwife says, "oh, it won't be long now." ARGH!

We just bought the crib and changing table and agreed on a theme (we think) for the nursery. I've given myself and the Hubb a deadline for next Friday to have the major components put together. I'll post pictures.

Hopefully all of these crafty projects will help me get over these first baby jitters.


P8180165
This hat and mitten set worked up super easy and quick. I found the pattern on Ravelry.com. I am thinking about adding a bit of white ribbon as embelishment but I sort of like them plain.

Thanks for dropping by,
~Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails